Full Time Position
- 64-72 hours in two week pay period
- 7am-330pm shift
A homemaker can use their skills in the dining room to build a strong, personal connection with our residents while serving them nutritious meals. Taking care of someone feels rewarding—it’s meaningful work. We offer a stable job, hands on training and a wide range of benefits. We will provide all the training you need.
- Create pleasant atmosphere for residents in the dining room while providing meals
- Maintain clean dining room
- Follow proper diet restrictions and sanitation standards.
- Must have a patient and positive outlook towards older adults
- Must have the ability to work independently as well as with a team