In case you weren’t yet aware, Oak Hills Living Center in New Ulm, MN is a fantastic place to live, work and eat! But don’t just take our word for it! We’re very excited to share that our Administrator, Candas Schouvieller, was this year’s recipient of the ANFP (Association of Nutrition & Foodservice Professionals) Employer of the Year award!
Employer of the Year
The criteria used to select candidates for the ANFP Employer of the Year award are as follows:
- Demonstrates an interest in and support for the Association of Nutrition & Foodservice Professionals.
- Encourages his/her dietary manager to attend state and district ANFP meetings.
- Promotes other professional development and continuing education for his/her dietary manager.
- Supports the dietary manager in his/her efforts to be active in the association.
- Recognizes and values dietary manager as a valued member of the facility team and is support of the dietary department within the facility.
Gutes Essen is the dietary hand of the Oak Hills Living Center family. We offer delicious, affordable and nutritious options for catering your wedding, graduation, or other event. We also provide fantastic lunch options through the Deli, Monday through Friday. Check out the daily specials here! In addition to the deli and catering, Gutes Essen will soon be providing the New Ulm area with convenient and delicious freezer meals! And to top it all off, as a resident at Oak Hills Living Center, you are able to take advantage of these delicious meals EVERY DAY! Dietary manager, Jessie Weisbrich, works to provide a variety of meals and options for residents of Oak Hills Living Center and the residents of the New Ulm area!
The Association of Nutrition & Foodservice Professionals (ANFP) is a national not-for-profit association established in 1960 that today has over 14,000 professionals dedicated to the practice of providing optimum nutritional care through foodservice management. [http://www.anfponline.org/about-anfp]